Tuesday 30 November 2010

Blog Award

A big thank you to Rachel for my award :)

I am really pleased to find I have received this award and am going to enjoy passing it on!

Now for some blog rules (which I am happy to follow):






1. Link back to the kind person who gave you the award - check

2. Share 8 things - check (see below)

3. Give the award to 8 bloggers - check (see below)

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - just about to do this!

8 things about me

Some you may already know!

1. I love Christmas - and any holiday that allows me to spend quality time with all my family!




2. I would love to be an infant school teacher.


3. I hope to go to University at somepoint in the future before I am too old (see above).

4. I collect blue nosed bears of all shapes and sizes.

5. I am very lucky to be able to say that 2 of my best friends are my sister and my husbands cousin, both of whom love scrapbooking!


6. I am going to see Take that in July ♥



7. I have lived in the same town for all of my 33 years (apart from 6months which I hated)

8. I am extremly happy to be able to say that I am married to the man I fell in love with when I was 17 and we will have been married for 15 years in January.  He is my very best friend and together we have 2 beautiful daughters. ♥


Eight wonderfully interesting bloggers - this is quite difficult beacause I only regularly follow 10 blogs and I love them all!  So my apologies if you've already had this award!




http://carrieonscrapping.blogspot.com/  Carrie (Hi babe, love you x)

http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.com/  Sarah (I love this shop too)



http://rachelbsworld.blogspot.com/  Rachel (Hi hunny, love you too x)


Even with the little amount of blog hopping I have done so far this was really hard as I have discovered I love all the blogs I follow, thank you to any of you have read my blog and/or left me any comments.

VJx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much,Vicki....so glad you like my blog.
    I notice you'd like to be an infant teacher...that's what I used to do....and loved it....though now I teach part-time on courses for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices Hun, a lot of my fave blogs are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you very much! That's made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete