Friday 12 November 2010

Our crop and my terrible blogging!!!!

On Monday we had a crop at my house which was a lot of fun and I actually managed to complete 2 L/O whilst also chatting and doing juice and snack runs for the various children we had between us (mainly breadsticks!)
I was joined for my crop by my sister and my favorite cousin.  Whilst we were chatting I was reminded of how long it's been since I did any blogging so here I am....


We have another crop planned for next Monday which going to focus on JYC prep which we are all taking part in this year, this will be mine and Carries (sis) first year and at least Rachels(cuz) 3rd year doing JYC so it is all very exciting.  I have spent the last few days sorting through my stash and I'm sure I will blog some more about that soon

Back soon - I promise x

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back again, I'm really excited about Monday. I've had loads of ideas for my JYC! Is Carrie going to get a blog? X

    ReplyDelete