A big thank you to Rachel for my award :)
I am really pleased to find I have received this award and am going to enjoy passing it on!
Now for some blog rules (which I am happy to follow):
1. Link back to the kind person who gave you the award - check
2. Share 8 things - check (see below)
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers - check (see below)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - just about to do this!
8 things about me
Some you may already know!
1. I love Christmas - and any holiday that allows me to spend quality time with all my family!
2. I would love to be an infant school teacher.
3. I hope to go to University at somepoint in the future before I am too old (see above).
4. I collect blue nosed bears of all shapes and sizes.
5. I am very lucky to be able to say that 2 of my best friends are my sister and my husbands cousin, both of whom love scrapbooking!
6. I am going to see Take that in July ♥
7. I have lived in the same town for all of my 33 years (apart from 6months which I hated)
8. I am extremly happy to be able to say that I am married to the man I fell in love with when I was 17 and we will have been married for 15 years in January. He is my very best friend and together we have 2 beautiful daughters. ♥
Eight wonderfully interesting bloggers - this is quite difficult beacause I only regularly follow 10 blogs and I love them all! So my apologies if you've already had this award!
http://carrieonscrapping.blogspot.com/ Carrie (Hi babe, love you x)
http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.com/ Sarah (I love this shop too)
http://rachelbsworld.blogspot.com/ Rachel (Hi hunny, love you too x)
Even with the little amount of blog hopping I have done so far this was really hard as I have discovered I love all the blogs I follow, thank you to any of you have read my blog and/or left me any comments.