Thursday 18 November 2010

More JYC, I appear to have become obsessed!!!!!!!

I have now managed to finish inside and outside back cover of my lovely A/C album. :)
On the inside of the back cover I have added another envelope to hold a CD of all my Christmas piccies.
I appear to have become obsessed with these cute envelopes and have made them in various sizes this week, Thank you Rachel for showing me how to make them at our crop this week :)

I seem to be getting quite organised with my JYC at the moment and have sorted my stash quite well and have some papers ready to cut to size.  I am really looking forward to my annual craft shop to Nottcutts with Rachel and this year my sister Carrie is joining us so it should be a lot of fun on the 27th :)

Night all
Vicki-Jane
X

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy! It's looking great, I can't wait for our little scrap shop too! :)

    ReplyDelete