Monday 22 November 2010

A quick blog tonight...

Hi all, just a quick update tonight.  I'm getting really excited about JYC now and can't wait for December 1st...I have cut some more papers to fit in my album, prepared some embellishments, made some background papers which I will share at another time and collected all my Christmas stash together.

My main reason for blogging tonight is to share these little guys with you......because my girls have unusual names we find it very difficult to find things which are personalised so when my hubby saw these gorgeous blue nose bears tree decorations (which I collect) he came home with ones with short names on with the suggestion that I scrape off and add the names myself.  I'm really happy with how they turned out, my girls love them and I can't wait to hang them on my tree.


That's it for now.

Night all

Vicki-Jane
X

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute Hun and you wouldn't be able to tell they were not the original names on them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to personalise them like that. I see you're doing JYC so I'll see you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, today was so much fun! I have left a blog award for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete