Monday 15 November 2010

JYC prep

Well a great day was had by all preparing for JYC, listening to Xmas music and generally chatting about all things Christmas at todays crop with Rachel and Carrie :) It was so exciting we have booked our next two crops already and one is during Christmas week - Yay!!!

During todays crop I managed to finish all my page numbers and make some very cute envelopes.  When I checked my emails this evening I was even more excited to discover that my A/C album has been dispatched by Sarahs Cards !!!!  As soon as it arrives I will be jumping straight on it so I can get the cover finished as I have so many ideas for it :)


 


Thanks for reading,
Good night all
VJx

3 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Racel's blog I love your numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun yesterday, it really could have gone on all night! Lol, love the different coloured envelopes. It turns into an obsession doesn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving the envelopes - I MUST finish my current one so I can make notes on how to make them before I forget!!!

    ReplyDelete