Wednesday 17 November 2010

My album came at last...and I've finished the cover!!!!

My JYC album arrived at last yesterday but unfortunately I worked late yesterday and so didn't have time to do anything with it :(

I'm happy to say that I managed to find some 'me' time today and this is the result.....

and then I got really carried away and this was the result......

This is inside the front cover where I have add a fairly large envelope to hold any little Christmas momentos that dont end up on a JYC page!

and this is the outside edge that you will be able to see when it is on my bookshelf.

I'm so happy with what I've achieved today despite working a long day again that I'm going to go off to bed a happy person now.  Back soon fellow bloggers for more JYC prep and maybe some other layouts if I find the time :)

Night all
Vicki-Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely album, I still have no received mine yet but as soon as I do I can start x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee! It looks great x

    ReplyDelete