Monday 29 November 2010

What a festive day was had by all....

I just had to pop in and share my lovely day with you, it was spent with 2 of my favourite people Rachel & Carrie craft shopping at 2 different garden centres and getting completley overloaded with Christmas excitment by looking at all the decorations displayed so beautifully.

In case you didn't know Gold is my favourite Christmas colour so I just loved this display:)

I bought quite a lot of Xmas stash today ready for JYC starting in 2 days, yay can't wait now!





I love my little craft bag!

We had a lovely day and did get a bit silly towards the end much to the disgust of other people walking by!




We did get some funny looks but we didn't seem to care!

I also couldn't resist buying some more decorations ready to put up at the weekend....




Thank you Carrie & Rachel for a great day and I cant't wait for our JYC crop on Monday.

VJx

1 comment:

  1. The photos look great! It was such a fun day, cant wait for Monday x

    ReplyDelete