Thursday 31 March 2011

Public or Private - Prompt 2

I have always had my blog as very open and public and haven't really worried about it so far!  Although I always check that I blur out anything giving too many details on my layouts my name is out there already because of my work so I don't tend to think about it too much but today that is what BFS has asked us to do.

So I have been waiting to scrap this picture for years and still havent got around to it :(

So I have used Shimelles planning sheet for how I would do this layout and come up with the fact that it wouldnt say much!  This picture was taken in January 1997 on my wedding day :) The things I would include in my L/O would be who was there, that it was snowing and that my main regret from that day is that we didn't have any proffessional photographs taken!

Hidden somewhere would probably be a journalling tag explaining the family dynamics of the picture, that I can't believe that it was 14 years ago and other more personal details and not included at all although I have put the details on my planning sheet would probably be the story of how my wedding was put together very quickly but that is a very private story and definately not something I would want to share with the world!

I have actually found this prompt quite hard to do and so am going to move straight on to the next one on hopefully a more positive note :)

VJx

3 comments:

  1. It looks like this prompt really had you think through the process :)Love your nails on your next post. Visiting from BfS, don't be shy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh and I LOVE your font, you have to be more tech savvy than me, I only use the standard blogger choices and I am such a font lover :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at everyone there! Carrie's hiding in the corner looking tremendiously young ; )

    Blog looks great btw Hun x

    ReplyDelete