Sunday 13 March 2011

Another week gone ...

I have just realised that despite my promises to blog regularly I am still only posting every couple of weeks :( This is one of the many reasons that I have signed up for shimelles blogging for scrapbookers class :) This is a class that ran some time ago but shimelle is running again before starting a new follow on class! I am really excited to be taking part and hope that it will get me back on track with my blogging X

For those also joining this class for the first or second time I can't wait to see you there X

I am going with my wonderful friends/family who are fellow scrappers to hobbycraft tomorrow and I will hopefully be back soon to tell all about our day and no doubt the wonderful crafty bits I just have to have!


Vicki-Jane


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone! I love my iPhone! X

3 comments:

  1. It's a great class....I'm sure you'll love it and find it really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through BFS. Hope the class helps you get more out of your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from BfS, Shimelles classes really help m to find the lost mojo! hope you have some fun with it x

    ReplyDelete