Sunday 27 March 2011

Better late than never - Prompt 1

online scrapbooking class :: blogging for scrapbookers

I had intended to post my intentions to blog more regularly but I appear to be 5 days behind already :(  Oh well as Shimelle is always telling us there should be no guilt involved in blogging :)

I originally signed up for this class after the live run had finished but didnt really get very far with it, so hopefully following this time will inspire me to get more involved!

Hello anybody that has popped over from the class forum, hopefully I will be saying hello to a few of you as I blog hop around.

I am including a picture of my scrap area as it looked on the first day of this class as I had not put away any of the stuff from a very successful shopping trip to hobbycraft with not one but two of my favourite people.


My intentions from this class are :-

1. To try to blog more frequently (but I make no promises)
2. To find more confidence about changing my blog around when I feel like a change.
3. To hopefully keep it interesting for other people to read.
4. To meet some more lovely scrappers/bloggers as everybody so far is very freindly.
5. To visit some more very interesting blogs and leave some comments this time (trying not to be shy about this!)

Thats all for now, hopefully back later with some more catch up prompts but I have a lovely baby shower to go to first :)

VJx



5 comments:

  1. I loved the class last time when it went live and I too had a few issues with commenting - give it a whirl, you will make some lovely friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, just popped in from BFS. I signed up after the class last time and didn't do anything either! Your blog is very pretty, and it sure looks like you had a great day stash shopping! Most of mine gets delivered by post, but actually being in a scrappy shop makes me light headed, LOL! Best of luck with class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll find it much better doing the class 'live'....it's a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, have fun at the baby shower. Looking forward to the crop tomorrow - just need some more ink now! Oopps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki, just popping in to say hi from BFS. I joined up after the last live run and hadn't done anything until now either! Love the look of your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete