Monday 3 January 2011

JYC Update, Pages 9, 10 & 11

It's me again,

Page 9 - Traditions

This is quite a simple couple of pages but you will have to excuse the many photos because all my journalling is hidden behind the pictures but I wanted to share it with you.









Page 10 - Wrapping paper

 There's not really a lot I can say about hese pages as this one of the days I follwed Shimelles keeping it simple ideas!

I love gold at Christmas, decorations, jewellery but especially wrapping paper!

Page 11 - Christmas Trees



I absolutely loved doing this prompt because I love christmas trees and had great fun getting the girls their trees this year!!

The tree on my page is very tacky, its a foam tree out of a tesco foam xhristmas set that cost me 79p!  I love it, especially once I had filled each hole with a different christmas brad! :)

I hope you enjoyed me sharing a few more of my pages with you, I am off to join Carrie & Rachel for our last JYC crop of this years project.  Hopefully I will get to blog some more tonight.
Vicki-Jane
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time at the crop Hun, looking forward to the next! :)

    ReplyDelete