Sunday 9 January 2011

JYC Update, Pages 12, 13 & 14

As you can tell I failed in my bid to get all my pages posted by today but I'm still going to attempt to post them over the next few days!

Page 12 - Christmas Past









Day 13 - Music








Day 14 - Gifts






I will be back either later today or tomorrow with a couple of very long posts to finsih up my JYC.  I am very excited to say that I am currently working on the last page of this project - Day 37! I hope to get this finished today so that I can pack away my Christmas stash and move onto more projects!

Vicki-Jane
X

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Hun! Thanks for the coffee earlier, hope you had a nice afternoon at your mums x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny, I've left you a blog award on my blog. See you Monday x

    ReplyDelete