Friday 3 December 2010

Day 2 & more...

I am happy to say that I am still up to date with my JYC prompts but as I said yesterday I am going to be posting my days a day late so that I can get a decent picture!
 

I put a ruler on the table in my back garden and it howed almost 11 inches of snow and the other picture is my journalling from Day 2!








 

This is my back page from Day 2, my journalling about the piccies, my favourite picture of my girlies from yesterday as they were so happy to get a day off school and to be able to go outside and make snow angels.
The last picture is of my clear envelope I stuck on this page because I couldn't decide which pictures to include and so I popped 8 little pictures in the envelope and made notes on the back of each picture saying what they are about!  The top picture is of my niece in her snowsuit making her very own snow suit :)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and more.................

I  am very particular about my Christmas trees and so they are all colour co-ordinated and I am the only one who is allowed to decorate them (even if I do let the girls put decs on them I only end up moving them later!) , so today my hubby and I bought the girls there own trees for their bedrooms, which they spent a great deal of time decorating them (and I wasn't allowed to interfere at alll!)



 Dena decorating her white tree in red and gold, then the finished item in her bedroom



Kira decorating her pink tree with blue and pink, then the finished item in her very pink bedroom!
All in all I'm feeling very festive at the moment and will be back tomorrow with my Day 3 layouts.

Night all
VJ
x

3 comments:

  1. I love the girls trees Hun, they have decorated them beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trees and the girls have done a fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ruler in the snow! That's made me chuckle! x x x

    ReplyDelete